Accessible Walk In Shower Systems
Motionspot’s walk-in shower designs always feature completely level shower floors and are complemented with either square or linear floor drains for tiled floors or a chrome circular drain for a vinyl floor.
These accessible shower floors can be safely installed on both timber and concrete sub floors and a thick membrane is laid down under the tiles or vinyl flooring to guarantee the waterproof properties of the shower.
Beneath the floor surface sits a 22mm contoured deck that gives a gradient of 1:40 so water can run away to the floor drain. Available in sizes to fit the largest or smallest walk in shower area, these versatile shower floor systems are compatible with both tiled and vinyl floors and come in a range of shower grate finishes.
Square Shower Grate (for tiled floors)
- A high quality 4mm thick stainless steel grate with a range of contemporary designs.
- The grate can be removed to easily clean the shower gully.
Linear Shower Grate (for tiled floors)
- A striking design for any shower area, the 40mm wide linear grate can either be installed with a stainless steel cover or as a finish to match the floor tile.
- High drainage rate of up to 42 litres per minute, ideal for the most powerful of showers.
- The linear grate features a slight gradient, contouring water to the floor drain but ensuring there is no feeling of uneven flooring.
Vinyl Shower Floor Grate
- A modern, stainless steel circular grate is available for all vinyl floors.
- Available for both pumped and non-pumped wastes.