Accessible Shower Controls
Motionspot walk-in showers provide a practical and flexible solution to a range of accessibility needs within the bathroom. Whether ambulant or wheelchair access is required, or you would simply like to future-proof, there are many products and accessories that can give a luxury showering experience in a stylish environment, without compromising on access.
We have a wide range of shower control valves, all of which come equipped with thermostatic controls or temperature limiters to avoid scalds. Motionspot supply a large variety of shower heads and control valves that all feature easy to operate lever handles avoiding any fiddly twist or turning actions. Different control valves are suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
Exposed Control Valve
- Exposed shower control valves are easy to install as the body of the shower control sits exposed on the bathroom wall.
- Only one shower head can be operated by an exposed shower valve.
Concealed Control Valve
- Sits flush against the shower wall with pipework being hidden behind the wall.
- Option for different water flows such as a rainwater shower head for a spa like feel and a handheld showerhead for family or carer washing.
Accessible Electric Shower
- A useful wall mounted option when only a cold-water feed is available or water pressure needs regulating.
- Can provide infection control confidence due to the in-built water valve flushing mechanism.
- Cost effective and easy to use.
- Intuitive, easy to operate controls which can be used by anyone with limited dexterity.
Accessible Digital Shower
- Digital showers offer the ability to remotely activate the shower from a wall mounted button, phone or tablet before entering the shower.
- Ideal for ensuring the perfect water temperature before entering the shower.
- Easy to use and operate.