The final elements of the bathroom can make all the difference and it’s often the little things that make the biggest difference. If you’ve ever been frustrated by towels being positioned too far away from the walk-in shower, or toilet rolls being out of reach, Motionspot has a range of products which have been designed to make the most of your accessible bathroom.
- Shelving: Can be built-in next to the toilet or within the shower area for storage of items that are required daily and which need to be within easy reach.
- Pocket shelves with ambient lighting: Lights can be fitted within pocket/inset shelves in the bathroom. The addition of ambient lighting offers a practical solution to bathroom nightlights for the whole family.
- Wall hung cabinet: Set at the correct height, these storage cabinets ensure that wheelchair footplates don’t bang into the base of the unit.
- Shower baskets: Designed with internal removable trays to ensure shower items don’t fall through the gaps and can be cleaned with ease.
- Shower basket with discreet small grab bar also available to help with balance and safety within the shower area.
- Robe hooks: Simple design, ideal for positioning at easy to reach grab points. The hooks are made from brass and finished in chrome for quality and strength.
- Lights all the way around, or down the sides of the mirror can improve visibility and avoid casting shadows at the wash basin – an important factor for anyone with a sight impairment, Dementia or Autism.
- Mirror cabinets are available with mirrors on the inside of the door, internal lights and integrated storage shelving.
- Shaving mirrors are installed with extendable hinges. These mirrors can be pulled out to anyone seated and provide better clarity for shaving or makeup application.
Heated Towel Rails
- All Motionspot supplied heated towel rails are available with thermostatic electrical elements, which can either be linked to central heating within the home, or isolated for summer-time use.
- The thermostatic element ensures prevention of scalding if anyone with sensitive skin brushes past the radiator.
- Easy to use switches for changing temperature levels.
- Available in a variety of different finishes to suit the overall style of the bathroom.
Toilet Roll Holders
- Can be fixed onto the wall.
- Options available for toilet roll holders which can be clipped to grab rails to avoid over-reaching or twisting.
Wall-Hung Toilet Brush
- Wall-hung so that it can be positioned at the right height to avoid over-reaching.
- Avoids wheelchair or walking aids accidentally knocking over the toilet brush.